Terms and Conditions
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of Entry
|Promotion name||Kylie Jenner Instagram Giveaway June 2023|
|Eligible States/Territories||All eligible countries worldwide. Australian residents in the following States and Territories, NSW, NT, QLD, TAS, VIC, WA (excluding ACT and South Australia)|
|Promotion period||Start: 13 June 2023 11:00 AM (AEST) / 12 June 2023 6:00 PM (PDT)
End: 19 June 2023 12:00 AM (AEST) / 18 June 2023 7:00 AM (PDT)
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
|Website address||https://www.rapidrise.co / https://www.instagram.com/rapidriseofficial|
|Promoter||Rapid Rise Pty Ltd
ABN: 34 653 884 612
11/459 Little Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Eligible entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open worldwide to entrants who fulfill the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.|
|Details of prizes||1x CHRISTIAN DIOR SADDLE BAG – $4,325.25 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR BOOK TOTE (LARGE) – $3,832.50 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR LINGOT 50 BAG – $3,613.50 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR RIDER BACKPACK – $2,682.75 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR 30 MONTAIGNE VÉNUS POUCH – $886.96 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR BOBBY – $2,025.75 USD
1x CHRISTIAN DIOR TRAVEL SUITCASE (SMALL) – $4,270.50 USD
1x $30,000 USD
|Total number of prizes||1|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool (inc GST): $77,571.48 (AUD) / $51,637.21 (USD)|
|Method of entry||To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
To enter the major prize pool, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
1. Have their Instagram profile set to public.
2. Follow @rapidriseofficial on Instagram and all of the accounts that @rapidriseofficial is following during the promotional period.
3. Comment on the giveaway post on @rapidriseoffical
Entrants can obtain a bonus entry by:
Registering their details in the bonus entry and agreeing to sign up to the mailing list via: https://rapidrise.co/giveaway-bonus-entry/
|Maximum number of entries||2 per person
The entrant can only win one prize in this promotion.
|Prize draw||A random prize draw, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, will occur 3:00 PM on 21 June 2023
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified via Direct Message from @rapidriseofficial on Instagram no later than 30 June 2023.|
|Public announcement of winners||The winners of all prizes will be published here:
www.rapidrise.co on 1 July 2023
|Unclaimed prize draw||A random unclaimed prize draw, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, will occur 10:00 AM on 21 Sep 2023
Location of draw:
Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd
11 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Unclaimed prize winners will be notified from @rapidriseofficial on Instagram no later than 16 Sep 2023.|
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
www.rapidrise.co on 22 Sep 2023
|Permit reference||Authorised under
NSW Authority No. TP/01975
Terms & Conditions of entry
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible Countries/States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The time zone applicable to any time stated relates to the state or territory where the Promoter is located, unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule. The total value of the prize pool set out in the attached Schedule at Total prize pool. Prize values are in USD unless stated to the contrary. Prize values listed in the Schedule are the recommended retail values as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any variation in the value of The Prize(s).
- If any prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternate prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- If any part of the prize contains any cash component. The cash component will be transferred via Bank or PayPal transfer (at the Promoters discretion) to the winners nominated account. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen cash transferred to the Prize winner, nor is the Promoter responsible for any error in banking details provided by the Prize Winner. If for any reason Banking is unavailable as a method of transferring any cash component an alternate method may be selected at the Promoters absolute discretion.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to provide valid photographic ID together with proof of address and to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All eligible and bona fide Instant win prize claims will be honoured and distributed regardless of any quality control errors that may occur, even if this results in prizes being awarded in excess of the advertised total prize value.
- Neither the Promoter nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that, as soon as practicable after being announced on the Promoters website, the winner is required to post an “I won” image (supplied) on their public Instagram account for a period of up to seven (7) days after the announcement of the Prize winner.
- For verification purposes, the winners Instagram account must remain public, and they must remain following the Host Instagram Account and all accounts that the Host Instagram Account was following during the promotional period, from the time that they are announced as the winner until at least seven (7) days after posting the photograph detailed at clause 14 below.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner is required to post a photograph or video of themselves with their prize (or provided props) on their public Instagram account, tagging @rapidriseofficial within seven (7) days of receiving the prize items, and in this regard: The winners Instagram account must remain public for at least seven (7) days after posting the photograph of themselves with their prize. If part of the prize consists of pre-paid cards: The winner may be required to post a photograph of themselves with a novelty cheque or credit card and/or other promotional material as supplied by Rapid Rise.
- Rapid Rise Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold no more than 50% of the payment due to the winner pending receipt and posting of the photograph referred to in this clause. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner is required to participate in a content shoot, organised by Rapid Rise, or provide the Promoter with a 10-15 second video of themselves with the prize (or provided props) within seven (7) days of receiving the prize items, and in this regard. The winner agrees that this video will be used for marketing and promotional purposes on the Promoters website and social media accounts.
- Entrants must have a valid, public Instagram account. Only publicly viewable Instagram accounts that have all accounts listed in the Host Instagram Account following list during the Promotion period will be considered valid entries. To enter the Sweepstake entrants must: a. Follow all accounts listed in the Host Instagram accounts “Following” list of accounts during the Promotion Period; b. Entrants can obtain a bonus entry by: 1. Registering their name in the double chance draw and agreeing to sign up to the Rapid Rise mailing list via www.rapidrise.co/elevate-your-lifestyle For any bonus entry to take effect the entrant must first have completed the step outlined at 18(a) above and all requested information must be included. Bonus entries must be submitted between the Start Date and the Promotion Period end date. Requests for confirmation of receipt of bonus entry will not be acknowledged. Entrants who submit their details for the bonus entry mentioned at acknowledge that they are opting in to receive commercial electronic marketing messages from Rapid Rise and its affiliated companies and consent to their information being provided to affiliated companies. c. There is a permitted limit of two (2) entries per natural person for the major prize. Multiple entries will be deleted without notice. d. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the random draw.
- By submitting a bonus entry, the entrant grants Rapid Rise the right to utilise and distribute (directly or indirectly through multiple tiers) the details submitted via the bonus entry form (including entrants email address and cell phone numbers) to their affiliates, its marketing agencies, and/or to third parties for marketing purposes.
- In the unlikely event that any Instagram account associated with this campaign is offline at any stage during the campaign, the Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, substitute another account in lieu of the offline account for any period of time the Promoter deems necessary. In this event, an entrant who follows all required accounts including the substitute account (but not the offline account) will also be deemed to be following all required accounts and their entry will also be a valid entry into the draw.
- All entries become the sole property of the Promoter and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. The Promoter is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failure or any kind of lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Only completed entries with valid email addresses or social media accounts, as applicable, are eligible. All ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- In case of dispute as to the identity of participant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider, online service provider, social media provider or other organization. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- The winner(s) will be notified by the method nominated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule. The Prize winner will have been deemed to have been notified on the earlier of when the winner actually receives and views the notification from the Promoter or 24 hours after the message was sent to the winner.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring Instagram for the notification and communications regarding this draw. The Promoter has no liability for potential winner’s failure to receive notices due to filters, security settings or provision of incorrect or non-functioning contact details. If the drawn winner is unable to be contacted or if the prize is undeliverable using the contact details provided, the Prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
- The winner(s) name, state/territory of residence, Instagram handle and photograph, will be published online in accordance with the public announcement of winners section of the Schedule.
- The Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that except where permitted by law, the total cumulative liability of the Promoter in connection with this Agreement and the promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying Prize items, or paying the cost of resupplying Prize items. The Promoter will have no liability for any indirect loss or damage suffered by any entrant or any Prize winner(s).
- Except where unable to be excluded by law, entrants and Prize winner(s) release and indemnify the Promoter and its related entities from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or winning the Promotion.
- Subject to any requirement by a regulatory authority, the Promoter may, in it’s absolute discretion, not accept or disqualify a particular entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants.
- Subject to the approval of any relevant authorities, where the Promotion is incapable of running as planned for any reason, including (but not limited to) early deletion of the campaign post due to any third party Artificial Intelligence software, early or accidental deletion of any campaign posts by any other person, any outage of any social media accounts, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the campaign, any alteration to any social media terms of service, access or permission in such a way that adversely affects the Promotion, the Promotion may be suspected for the duration of the event and/or the Promoter may, in it’s absolute discretion, cancel or recommence the Promotion in it’s entirety.
- Each winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, Instagram handle, photograph, video footage, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) for any and all public relations, advertising and/or promotional purposes as determined by Promoter, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), in perpetuity, without notice, consent, review or approval or further compensation.
- The names of individuals, INCLUDING the Talent sponsoring this Promotion, the campaign host, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, INCLUDING the Talent sponsoring this Promotion, group or company, including INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, NO ASSOCIATION OR ENDORSEMENT IS INTENDED OR SHOULD BE INFERRED. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these T&Cs or the Prize Acceptance Release will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the T&Cs or the Prize Acceptance Release is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Promotor’s failure to enforce any term of these T&Cs will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- For a copy of these Official T&Cs, send a request specifying official TCS and the date of the Promotion Terms and conditions along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by the closing date of the Promotion and received by 2 days after the closing date of the Promotion and mail to: “Rapid Rise Giveaway Sweepstakes T&Cs” Rapid Rise Pty Ltd, 11/459 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- To request confirmation of the name and city/state of residence for the Prize winner(s), please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by 2 days after the closing date of the Promotion, to: “Rapid Rise Giveaway Sweepstakes T&Cs” Rapid Rise Pty Ltd, 11/459 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Late requests will not be acknowledged or returned.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter and Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Promoter’s Website; (b) participating in any aspect of the Promotion, including, without limitation, while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize or Promotion-related activity, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property; (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Promotion Application, or; (e) any typographical or other error in these T&Cs or the announcement of offering of any prize.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Each Prize Winner bears all liability and risk of loss or damage to his/her respective prize after it has been delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.